Save the dates!
We invite you to our events to know more about our project and its outcomes.
Conferences, testiomies, workshops... More detailed information very soon!
Manchester (UK), May 10-11, 2012
RNCM Music for Health invites people working in the cultural and health sectors to attend a 2-day seminar about music in healthcare.
The seminar will
• present the experience and learning from the Transfer of Innovation project at a local, national and European level
• highlight the importance of working in partnerships across the cultural and health sectors
• compare and discuss policy frameworks in the UK and France
• present case studies of musical interactions in healthcare settings and outline the training offered by RNCM
• present evaluation and research findings from the RNCM Music for Health programme.
Dublin (Ireland), The Coach House, Dublin Castle, Dublin 2, May 23, 2012
Music Network will present a day-long seminar in Music and Health. The seminar will include presentations by the Irish musicians involved in this programme and discussion on the current status of music and health in Ireland.
For further information contact: Andreas Ziemons
Turku (Finland), June 4-5, 2012
• Presentation of music and other types of arts in health care settings
• Presentation of the project work of Music in health care settings , local experiences, functions
• Presentation of Musique & Santé, French experiences, the European project
• Presentation of experiences in the UK and Northern Ireland
• Workshops of music work in health care settings
Paris (France), June 18-19, 2012
Musique & Santé and their Partners propose a 2-day seminar to culture and health professionals from France and Europe:
• presentation of the French and European contexts of “music and culture in healthcare settings”
• presentation of the project by all Partners involved
• prospects of the European cooperation and networking
More information on the program and location soon.
For any further information, contact us at info(at)musique-sante.org.